TssResourceAllocationChart draws a chart suitable for showing the allocation of resources. Those resources could represent hotel rooms, cars, campsites, holiday cottages, machines... in fact any resource that can only allocated to a single recipient at a time. Once you have a chart, you can:
- add or delete resources.
- add or delete allocations for each resource.
- change the bar style and colour of any resource, or of any allocation of a resource.
- drag the chart right or left, that is, view an earlier or later span.
- drag an allocation right or left, that is, reserve an earlier or later time slot.
- drag an allocation from one resource to another. This can be useful if, for example, the resource becomes unavailable but another resource can be substituted.
- click and drag the end of an allocation to expand or contract it.
- greatly customise the appearance and functionality of the chart by implementing various event handlers.
TssResourceAllocationChart in Action
These are some of the applications that use TssResourceAllocationChart.
- Sota Årsplan System by Sota Data AS
- WODStudio by World Of Droids
- PC TimeWatch by MainSoft
- hotel SalesPro by hotel SalesPro
- Verhuur! by Staaf Automatisering
- Crew Planning by Adonis Data Systems
- Time Tell by Keper BV
- interCOMM CMS by Visionhall
|4||5||6||7||8 VCL||2005 VCL||2006 VCL||Turbo||2007||2009||2010||XE||XE2||XE3||XE4||XE5||XE6*||XE7*||XE8*||10*|
* Although the component is fully compatible with later versions of Embarcadero RAD Studio, the install kit doesn't contain pre-built packages for them, and it is necessary to create your own. This is a very simple process that requires only three steps.