25 February 2017. V3.2
- Same application as v3.1, but with "reformed" sound files. Use this if you find that the original sound files no longer work on Windows 10.
21 November 2013. V3.1
- Corrected a fault that could prevent the player from being able to see their own hand during network play.
2 January 2013, V3.0
- Added the ability to configure and play practice hands. These hands can also be saved and reloaded to allow the same hands to be replayed, perhaps to evaluate different tactics.
- Use the Microsoft GDI+ graphics library to improve the appearance.
18 February 2010, V2.4
- When game is to an exact figure, totalise all points for the play - including any extra for knocks, or for chipping out - before seeing whether the score counts or whether the player busts.
- When game is to an exact figure and playing in pairs, correct the determination of whether the score counts or whether the team busts.
- If the textured domino appearance was turned off, the program didn't display the plain background until it was restarted.
25 January 2010, V2.3
- Increased the maximum delay between computer players. This allows you to delay their move by up to thirty seconds. See the "Player Names" tab of the preferences dialog.
- Added the option to have textures for the face and back of the dominos. See the "Colours" tab of the preferences dialog.
- Changed the display of dominos slightly to improve their appearance on larger monitors.
- Improved the visibility of the scores and player names.
- Added a variation that ends the round only after both partners have chipped out when playing in pairs.
- Improved the computers players a little so that they (mostly) avoid giving away high scores whenever possible. My thanks to Alan Pedder for his assistance with this.
- Corrected a display problem that occurred when the clockwise arm reached the left-hand edge and turned up.
1 November 2008, V2.2
- Corrected an error in the scoring if the first domino to be played was a double. For example, if double three was the first domino to be played, it was given 4 points instead of the correct 2.
22 November 2007, V2.1
- Could sometimes get the error "No can do" reported when the second domino was played.
- The target score was sometimes not saved between games.
1 November 2007, V2.0
- Added a chat facility, so you can send messages to the other players.
- Added variations that allow the first player to start with any double or with any domino.
- Added a variation to allow players to score in pairs.
- Added a variation to allow extra points to be scored for playing after a knock.
- Made the awarding of an extra point for chipping out optional.
- Added the ability to control the speed of the computer players.
1 October 2005 V1.4
- Made the form resizable.
28 July 2000, V1.3
- Added distinct "Play by myself" option.
21 June 2000, V1.2
- Displays host's TCP/IP address.
3 June 2000, V1.1
- Now able to enter registration key after evaluation period has expired.
7 May 2000, V1.0
- Initial version.