8 December 2009A new entry has been added to the Sudoku FAQ. It is:
23 November 2009Two new entries have been added to the Sudoku FAQ. These are:
- What solving techniques does SadMan Sudoku use?
- In what order does SadMan Sudoku use the various solving techniques?
16 November 2009Sudoku has been updated to Version 3.5.1. The changes in this version are:
- Corrected a fault that could cause a "range-check error" if the pop-up menu was enabled in place of the number-selector.
23 September 2009Sudoku has been updated to Version 3.5. The changes in this version are:
- Corrected the colouring routine as it would previously miss eliminations from double-exclusions between and column / row and a block.
- Added the ability to control the delay between clicking the display and the appearance of the number selector. When using Windows Vista, some people had problems double-clicking to enter naked or hidden singles because Windows Vista behaves differently from earlier versions of Windows and does not pass clicks through transparent forms (such as the number selector.) Increasing this delay can make double-clicking easier.
- Made it possible to double-click the number selector to enter naked or hidden singles. If the appearance of the number selector has interrupted a double- click sequence, double-clicking the selector itself is now the quickest way to enter the naked or hidden single.
- The trial-and-error solving technique has been improved.
- Modified the glyph for the Highlight Incorrect Numbers menu item and toolbar button to reflect the new method of indicating incorrect numbers.
- Modified the handling of translations with inserted fields to make the positions of the inserted text more flexible. If you use one of the translations, please download and install the latest version.
25 August 2009Version 3.2 of TssResourceAllocationChart Delphi component has now been released. The changes for this version are:
- Added support for Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010.
- Adjusted the end coordinates of the rsLine style to allow for Windows rounding the end.
- Added rsTopLine and rsBottomLine display styles.
- After calling the PaintTo method, restored the value of the VerticalPageSize.
- Prevented the scrollbar from continuing to scroll once the bottom of the chart has been reached.
- Set the Version read-only property to not be stored.
20 August 2009Search has been updated to version 3.7. This change adds the ability to filter files based on their size, their creation, last modified or last accessed dates, or their attributes.
1 April 2009Sudoku has been updated to Version 3.4.1. The only change in this version is:
- Corrected a fault that prevented the opening of Sudoku collection files (*.sdc)
28 March 2009Sudoku has been updated to Version 3.4. The changes in this version are:
- Changed the way in which incorrect entries are indicated. Incorrect numbers (or eliminating an incorrect pencil mark) are now indicated by a coloured diagonal (default colour is red) from top-left to bottom-right. This is to ensure the indication is visible even when a custom highlight colour scheme is in use.
- Added a "System Information" option onto the help menu. This copies some system information and the current configuration to the clipboard or saves it to a file. This is to assist with any problems that may be specific to your configuration.
- Added a "Buy Now" option to the help menu. This is not shown when the application is registered.
- Changed the default check-for-updates option from "never" to "weekly".
- Corrected a fault that caused the XY chain allowed state to not be saved correctly on the New puzzle tab of the options dialog.
- Made the numeric keypad "-" behave the same as the "-" key on the main keyboard, so it also selects pencil-mark mode.
27 March 2009XChangeCL now installs to the Windows\System32 or WinNT\System32 folder as appropriate to your system. No further action should be necessary on your part, unless you have hard-coded the path to the executable in a command file or script, in which case, you can simply remove the hard-coded path. The application itself has not been changed.
23 March 2009The install kit for One Foundation has been rebuilt to include the cards dynamic link library, as I've had reports that the card images were missing on Vista systems. The game itself has not been changed.
12 March 2009Search, XChange and XChangeCL now have a single price of $29 for all license types. Previously, personal licenses were $25, but corporate, government and academic licenses were $40.
9 March 2009Snapshot has been updated to version 1.6. This is a minor update that simply reduces the minimum interval between snapshots from ten to one second.
25 February 2009Search has been updated to version 3.6. This is a very minor change that doesn't disable the search button if the file mask box is empty, but uses a mask of "*.*" in this case.
19 January 2009There is a new demo for the TssResourceAllocationChart Delphi component. This new demo shows how to use the chart with a Microsoft Access database.
12 January 2009Snapshot has been updated to version 1.5. This is a minor update that merely changes the action performed when the tool tray icon is double-clicked. In earlier versions, this would show the main form, but it now takes an immediate snapshot.
8 January 2009The FAQ for the TssResourceAllocationChart Delphi component has been extended with examples from common requirements and scenarios. Many include code snippets to help you get started with this component.
5 January 2009Version 3.1 of TssResourceAllocationChart Delphi component has now been released. This is a bug fix release that addresses a problem with the FirstDisplayedResource property after deleting all resources. Please let us know if you did not receive the notification email with the updated source.
- Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Online Conversions
- Mandelbrot Explorer
- One Foundation
- Slice 'n' Splice