28 December 2011Snapshot has been updated to Version 1.8. This has the following change:
- In a multi-monitor system, do not fail if monitors are removed while Snapshot is running.
10 November 2011Version 3.4 of TssResourceAllocationChart Delphi component has now been released. The only change for this version is:
- Added support for Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2.
1 November 2011Sudoku has been updated to Version 4.0. This has the following changes:
- Added the ability to scroll through the highlight toolbar buttons by pressing the [ and ] keys.
- Added the "positional click" input method. This is an input method that enters numbers based on the position of the click within the cell. See the online help for more details.
6 October 2011SadMan Software Sudoku is now available in Russian. The language kit can be downloaded from sudokuru.exe. Note: to be detected by SadMan Software Sudoku, the language files must be installed in the same folder as the Sudoku program (usually C:\Program Files\SadMan Software\Sudoku\.) See the translations page for details of the currently available translations. My thanks to Andrey Scherbenko for creating this translation.
21 September 2011Search has been updated to Version 4.0. The change in this version is:
- Handle the error caused by trying to determine the filesize of the locked pagefile.sys. Other locked files don't show the problem.
8 August 2011Sudoku has been updated to Version 3.9. This has the following changes:
- Added two more colour options, bringing the total to six.
- Fixed a bug that could result in some grades being displayed incorrectly when printing puzzles from the library.
8 August 2011Search has been updated to Version 3.9. The changes in this version are:
- Added an option to display the results as they are found instead of only displaying them when the search is complete. This makes the search slightly slower overall, but you may see the result you're looking before it completes. The configuration option is at File -> Preferences -> Options tab -> Show results as they are found
- Corrected a bug that caused the foreground colour of "Other Lines" to be copied to the background colour.
1 August 2011A new entry has been added to the Sudoku FAQ. It is:
1 August 2011The free TssControlSizer Delphi component has been modified to have OnSize and OnMove events.
21 July 2011Snapshot has been updated to Version 1.7. This has the following change:
- In a multi-monitor system, it allows configuration of the specific monitors that should be copied.
4 July 2011Sudoku has been updated to Version 3.8. This has the following changes:
- Added the option to show or hide pencil marks. This purely controls whether they're displayed, and not whether they're updated or not.
- Added the ability to create a bookmark to save the current state of the board. You can create a bookmark, try a particular solving route, and if it doesn't work out, restore to the point when the bookmark was taken.
- When single stepping, the explanation of each step is shown in the status bar.
- Fixed a bug that could result in the same puzzles being printed on successive runs of the program. This fault was introduced in version 3.7, and only happened if background puzzle generation was disabled.
23 January 2011Mandelbrot Explorer has been updated to Version 1.7. This is to fix a fault that prevented .MAN files from being opened from Windows Explorer.
22 January 2011Sudoku has been updated to Version 3.7. This is a bug fix release, with the following changes:
- Improved the behaviour when pasting from Excel so that consecutive tab separators correctly result in an empty cell.
- Corrected a problem when the "not solved" grade prevented puzzles with a specific technique from being found in the library.
21 January 2011Search has been updated to Version 3.8. The changes in this version are:
- Added the ability to display a number of additional lines before and/or after each matched line.
- When moving the selection through the search results using the cursor up/down, or page up/down, it now ensures that the selected result is visible within the window.
- Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Online Conversions
- Mandelbrot Explorer
- One Foundation
- Slice 'n' Splice