23 November 2012Timesheet has been updated to Version 5.0. This has the following change:
- Added the ability to limit how many previously entered comments are redisplayed when entering a new comment.
15 October 2012Version 3.5 of TssResourceAllocationChart Delphi component has now been released. The changes for this version are:
- Modified the control slightly so that the hints respect the Application.HintPause property.
- Added support for Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3.
8 August 2012Sudoku has been updated to Version 4.2. This has the following changes:
- Maintain the user-defined custom colours between the various colour dialogs and between separate runs of the application.
- When the solving timer is enabled, it now saves the solving time to the SDK file, and the timer continues from where it left off when this file is re-opened.
- Corrected a problem that occurred when a puzzle collection file had additional text after the Sudoku definition.
8 August 2012Search has been updated to version 6.1. This version has the following change:
- Modified the way the filename is passed when opening with an external program, as some programs didn't correctly recognise filenames containing spaces.
1 August 2012Search has been updated to version 6.0. This version has the following changes:
- Added the ability to exclude specific folders as well as files. Enter one or more names of the folders to be excluded separated by semi-colons ";".
- Fixed a bug in the filter form that meant a relative date of a number of years wouldn't work as expected.
27 July 2012
25 July 2012Snapshot has been updated to version 1.9. This is a minor change to add extra validation to the configuration form:
- If multiple monitors are selected to be sent to image files, force the entry of a monitor number in the image file name. Otherwise, the snapshot images for all monitors have the same file name, and the final image will overwrite the earlier ones.
2 July 2012Search has been updated to Version 5.1. This is a minor change to fix a fault in the filter form:
- File filter form - changing the Modified or Accessed filter values checked the Created date option instead of the Modified or Accessed date options.
30 April 2012Timesheet has been updated to Version 4.0. The changes in this version are:
- Added the ability to use a default lunch time, either automatically after entering an arrival or departure time, or manually by double-clicking a lunch time field.
- Corrected a fault that could cause the daily deviation to be incorrect by one minute.
19 March 2012Search has been updated to Version 5.0. The changes in this version are:
- Search will no longer stop working when the trial version expires. Instead, it downgrades to a restricted functionality mode where the number of files, the total number of lines, and the number of matches are all limited.
- Added the ability to check for updates online. A new menu option is displayed when a new version is available.
- Added the ability to collapse/expand all the displayed matches.
- It now reports errors that occur while generating the list of files to search - for example, if the path length exceeds the maximum allowed by Windows.
30 January 2012Sudoku has been updated to Version 4.1. This has the following changes:
- The application executable is no longer compressed, as compression seemed to result in a minority of virus scanners generating a false detection.
- Change to the positional-click input method so that holding down the control key and clicking toggles the colour corresponding to the position numbers 1 to 6. Clicking positions 7, 8 or 9 clears the colour.
- Fixed a bug that the incorrect number marker was not reset after an undo operation.
- Fixed a bug that it was not possible to deselect a cell once the puzzle was solved.
25 January 2012Slice'n'Splice, Snake, Snapshot, Timesheet, WordPlay, Mandelbrot Explorer and One Foundation have all been re-released without the executable being compressed. Executable compression reduces the size of the program executable, but recently, has started to result in a minority of virus scanners generating a false detection. There are no functional changes to any of these programs, so you only need to download and install these if your virus scanner is causing you a problem.
24 January 2012Search, Convert Easy, Fives and Threes, XChange and XChangeCL have all been re-released without the executable being compressed. Executable compression reduces the size of the program executable, but recently, has started to result in a minority of virus scanners generating a false detection. There are no functional changes to any of these programs, so you only need to download and install these if your virus scanner is causing you a problem.
- Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Online Conversions
- Mandelbrot Explorer
- One Foundation
- Slice 'n' Splice