21 November 2013Fives and Threes has been updated to Version 3.1. This has the following change:
- Corrected a fault that could prevent the player from being able to see their own hand during network play.
28 October 2013XChange and XChangeCL have been released as freeware, so they are now completely free to download and use.
24 October 2013Sudoku has been updated to Version 4.5. This has the following change:
- Corrected a minor fault that prevented the retention of the configuration option added in version 4.4.
15 October 2013Version 3.6 of TssResourceAllocationChart Delphi component has now been released. The change for this version is:
- Added support for Embarcadero RAD Studio XE4 and XE5.
7 October 2013Snapshot has been updated to version 2.0. This has the following change:
- Add the ability to save images in portable network graphics (PNG) format.
30 September 2013Sudoku has been updated to Version 4.4. This has the following changes:
- Added a new configuration option to control whether number entry should use the highlighted number. This functionality was introduced in v4.3, but some users were not happy with its operation.
- Added an option to print empty grids. These can be used as a worksheet to assist when solving offline.
8 July 2013Sudoku has been updated to Version 4.3. This has the following changes:
- If you have a single number highlighted using the highlight toolbar, double-clicking a cell will enter that number, provided it is allowed by the pencil-marks. If you have none, or more than one number highlighted, double-clicking will enter naked or hidden singles as before.
- Similarly, if you right-click a cell while a single number is highlighted using the highlight toolbar, this will toggle the pencil mark for that number.
- Fixed a fault in the "positional-click" input method that stopped it being used to enter clue numbers.
- Added "Go to Sudoku Home Page" and "Go to Sudoku Support Forum" options under the help menu.
1 July 2013
It's happened again!
My apologies if you tried to visit the site anytime in the last week only to receive a "bandwidth exceeded" message. Somebody in India repeatedly downloaded the same install kit so many times that they used my entire month's bandwidth allowance in just a few hours. This caused the site to go offline from 24th June to 1st July, my apologies to those of you who missed it.
Thanks 18.104.22.168, whoever you are.
1 May 2013
My apologies if you tried to visit the site anytime in the last week only to receive a "bandwidth exceeded" message. Somebody in Russia repeatedly downloaded the same install kit so many times that they used my entire month's bandwidth allowance in just a few hours. (More in fact, it was 128% of the allowance for the entire month.) I contacted my host, who immediately doubled my limit (thanks Krystal!) but that still wasn't enough to last out the remainder of the month. So the site was offline from 24th April to 1st May, my apologies to those of you who missed it.
Thanks 22.214.171.124, whoever you are.
25 February 2013Sudoku is now available in Spanish. The Spanish language pack can be downloaded from the translations page. My thanks to Juan M. Ibarrola for providing this translation.
2 January 2013Fives and Threes has been updated to Version 3.0. This has the following changes:
- Added the ability to configure and play practice hands. These hands can also be saved and reloaded to allow the same hands to be replayed, perhaps to evaluate different tactics.
- Now uses the Microsoft GDI+ graphics library to improve the appearance.
- Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Online Conversions
- Mandelbrot Explorer
- One Foundation
- Slice 'n' Splice