News from 2015
22 November 2015Sudoku has been updated to Version 4.9. This is a minor bugfix release that has the following change:
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sudoku to try to find a puzzle that requires forcing chains to solve, even though there are none ever since the introduction of the XY-chains solving technique.
11 November 2015The FAQ for the TssResourceAllocationChart Embarcadero RAD Studio component has been extended with FAQ 32 that shows how to install the component into later versions of Embarcadero RAD Studio.
1 October 2015Search has been updated to version 7.0. This version has the following change:
- Modified the AND NOT option so that it can be used alone to match lines (or files) that do not contain a string.
14 June 2015Sudoku has been updated to Version 4.8.2. This is a minor bugfix release that has the following change:
- Corrected the cells listed in the solution log for the hidden subset solving method.
12 May 2015Sudoku has been updated to Version 4.8.1. This is a minor bugfix release that has the following change:
- Added the new hint highlighting to the XY Chain solving method that was missed from version 4.8.
1 May 2015Sudoku has been updated to Version 4.8. This has the following change:
- Modified the hint system so the hints are initially less specific, but give the same level of information eventually. See FAQ 26 for more details. If you have any comments about this functionality, please comment on this thread in the forum.
11 February 2015The entire web site has been changed from HTML to PHP. This shouldn't make a smidgen of difference to the majority of people, but you might want to update your bookmarks. I've put redirects in place—so references to an old HTML page should automatically show the new PHP page—but please let me know if you find any broken links.
27 January 2015I've installed ZB Block to cut down on the number of spambot users, and other assorted abuse, attempted on the forums. (Not that any spam actually ever makes it into the forums, but that sure doesn't stop the spammers from trying.) If you are a legitimate user and find your access is blocked, please contact me and I'll do my best to sort it out.
Protected by : ZB BLOCK & StopForumSpam
- Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Online Conversions
- Mandelbrot Explorer
- One Foundation
- Slice 'n' Splice