4 July 2008, v3.0
24 November 2003, v2.2
- Added ability to slice directly to, and splice from removable drives.
- Add extra checks to ensure the target file system can hold a file as large as the spliced file would be.
- Added extra CD sizes in the pre-configured slice size dialog.
- Added the hint display at startup.
10 November 2003, v2.1.2
11 August 2001, v2.1.1
- Fixed bug that prevented corporate licenses from being accepted.
23 May 2001, v2.1
- Now shows the correct size for files greater than 2Gb.
- Correctly handles files without any extension.
19 March 2001, v2.0.1
- Licensing internals improved.
15 March 2001, v2.0
- User interface now made even simpler.
- Removed separate slice and splice tabs, and moved configuration options moved to a separate dialog.
- Now shows the number of slices a file will be cut into.
- User now presented with a choice from a configurable list of pre-configured slice sizes suitable for different types of media.
- User has the option to specify the location for sliced and spliced files.
15 November 2000, v1.7
- Modified to handle files over 2Gb.
25 August 2000, v1.6
- Added ability to automatically delete files after a successful slice or splice.
1 August 2000, v1.5
- Expanded some topics in the online help.
20 July 2000, v1.4
- Corrected typographical errors in the online help.
7 July 2000, v1.3
- Now able to enter registration key after evaluation period has expired.
4 July 2000, v1.2
- Added ability to play a sound when finished slicing or splicing.
15 June 2000, v1.1
- Added optional .BAT file for splicing.
1 June 2000, v1.0