Download or Upgrade
To upgrade from an earlier version, simply download and run the setup kit. Your existing registration key will still be valid, and you do not need to uninstall the previous version first. (If you do choose to uninstall a previous version, first make a note of your registration details from the About box (Help -> About) as you'll need this after you re-install.)
- Allow clue cells to be coloured.
- Added highlighting of buddies of the selected cell. This is turned on by default, but can be turned off from the options dialog.
- Changed the default save location to be in the folder "My Documents\SadMan Software\Sudoku\", instead of the application installation folder.
- Added an option to the Print Several Puzzles dialog to cause the printed puzzles to also be saved to the default save location with a file name based on the current date and time.
- Restore the functionality of the A1-I9 coordinate system. This has probably been broken since v3.5, released in September 2009.
- Fixed the display of the coloured cells shown in the hint function for when a full chain contradiction is found when using the colouring solving technique.
- Ensure the pencil marks are cleared when a solution number is entered into a cell. This doesn't effect the display to the user, nor the automatic solver, but previously, pencil marks could be saved in the .SDK file for a cell that had a solution number. This no longer happens.
See the full change history …