- I want to transfer my Sudoku registration to a new PC, how do I do this?
- My PC crashed and I've lost my registration details. How do I get them back?
- What solving techniques does SadMan Sudoku use?
- In what order does SadMan Sudoku use the various solving techniques?
- What does the "Not Solved" grade mean?
- When pasting from the clipboard, what formats does SadMan Sudoku accept?
- Single-step and ten-step are disabled, how do I enable them?
- Why are some options on the Action menu always disabled?
- I've entered a few pencil marks, and now Sudoku won't find the solution - why not?
- Why are some pencil marks disabled on the number selector?
- I've used the OCR function to import a puzzle from an image, but some of the numbers are wrong - will you fix it?
- I've got an idea that I think will improve SadMan Sudoku - will you implement it?
- Please will you implement my favourite variation?
- I've turned off the menu bar, how can I turn it back on?
- I thought Sudoku created a library of pre-generated puzzles, so why am I waiting for a puzzle to be created?
- Why are there different numbers of puzzles of each grade in the library?
- Where is the library of puzzles kept?
- What are .SDK files?
- I've just started using SadMan Sudoku, and noticed that the CPU usage is sometimes very high. Why is this?
- When I try to view the solution log in the internal viewer nothing happens, what's wrong?
- The button and menu option to view the solution log are disabled ("grayed out"). How can I enable them?
- Are SadMan Sudoku puzzles minimal, in that deleting any single clue will cause it to have multiple solutions?
- What is the grading scheme, how are different grades assigned?
- Do specific Sudoku puzzles need particular solving techniques?
- Iolo's System Mechanic Professional 7 and Avast's Spyware Blocker say SadMan Sudoku contains a trojan, what's going on?
- What is the sequence of hints for each solving technique?
If you can't find the answer to your question here, please post a message in the support forum.
- Screen Shot
- Change History
- User Comments
- Printable Grids
- Solving Techniques
- Support Forum
|What People Say|
Thank you so much for one of the best conceived and executed programs I have ever seen. It is both complete and perfect. I can't imagine what could be added.
Robert LaFortune, Michigan