Why are some options on the Action menu always disabled?
A. Some items on the action menu are disabled if not appropriate to the current state of the puzzle. For example:
- Complete naked singles is disabled if there are no naked singles to complete.
- Complete hidden singles is disabled if there are no hidden singles to complete.
- Save log file is disabled until there is at least one entry in the log to save, i.e. until some automatic solving has occurred.
- Delete the log is disabled until there is at least one entry in the log to delete.
- Most of the options on the Action menu are disabled if there is no puzzle, for example, immediately after the puzzle has been cleared.
- Also, Single and ten-step are disabled if trial-and-error is allowed as a solving technique. (See FAQ 1.)
- Screen Shot
- Change History
- User Comments
- Printable Grids
- Solving Techniques
- Support Forum
|What People Say|
I've designed chips, boards, systems, freeware, shareware etc. for over 25 years, and your sudoku software is probably the best shareware application I've ever used. Your application requires absolutely no user manual, it's completely intuitive. Every option I can think of is already there, (e.g. auto create pencil marks!). BTW, the single user license price seems way too low! Thanks again, nice work!
Jory Radke, Oregon