Why are some options on the Action menu always disabled?
A. Some items on the action menu are disabled if not appropriate to the current state of the puzzle. For example:
- Complete naked singles is disabled if there are no naked singles to complete.
- Complete hidden singles is disabled if there are no hidden singles to complete.
- Save log file is disabled until there is at least one entry in the log to save, i.e. until some automatic solving has occurred.
- Delete the log is disabled until there is at least one entry in the log to delete.
- Most of the options on the Action menu are disabled if there is no puzzle, for example, immediately after the puzzle has been cleared.
- Also, Single and ten-step are disabled if trial-and-error is allowed as a solving technique. (See FAQ 1.)
- Screen Shot
- Change History
- User Comments
- Printable Grids
- Solving Techniques
- Support Forum
|What People Say|
It's a wonderful Sudoku program! I like it because I deliver Sudoku puzzles to newspaper in Copenhagen and North Zealand and it does a lot of work for me. It's just wonderful. Instead of calling it sadman.... you should call it happyman....
Douglas Fullerton, Denmark.