Timesheet is an invaluable aid for those who work flexitime. Enter the time you arrive at work and the time you depart, and it keeps track of how long you've worked, and perhaps how far short of your daily and/or weekly targets you are. You can also have a flexible lunchtime, and can enter additional hours (i.e. for call out, overtime.)
It can generate simple reports giving arrival, departure, lunch times, any additional hours, also average daily and weekly hours.
Timesheet is completely free to download and use.
- Small and extremely simple to use.
- As well as the basic arrival and departure times, can optionally show lunch time, holiday hours, extra hours (for call out, overtime etc.), daily and weekly deviation from target hours, and a comment for each day.
- Uses your configured "short date format" when displaying dates. This can be modified from the Regional Settings applet in the Control Panel.
- You can choose which day is the first day of the week, so you can match company working weeks or other timesheets etc.
- Can round the entered time to a configurable number of minutes.
- Can generate simple reports showing all fields, and calculating daily average, weekly average and period total hours.
Timesheet is a program for Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, XP, 2000, 2003, Vista and Windows 7. Sorry, but it won't work on a mac or Linux.